PhD (UQ), M Ed (Harvard), B Ed St (Hons), Dip T
Anne is one of the members of our panel with former teaching experience. Her interest in child development and the psychology of learning has had a strong influence on her development as both an academic and mediator. She is especially interested in management of high conflict or intractible disputes.
Some of Anne’s relevant Training and Experience is as follows:
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and able to issue s60I Certificates under The Family Law Act 1975
- Registered teacher
- Coach and Trainer in Mediation for Bond University and UQ, and in Educational Psychology for ACU.
- Specialises in mediations involving Families, Property and particularly in developing Parenting Plans which focus on children’s developmental and emotional needs
- Special interest in high-conflict and complex matters
- Conducts Mediations/Conferences for Legal Aid Queensland and Relationships Australia in both Federal Circuit’s Court referred and voluntary matters
- Provides professional training in mediation skills development and the psychology of conflict
- Clients include The Queensland Bar Association, The Dispute Resolution Centre/Faculty of Law Bond University and the Queensland Law Society