Jenny is an energetic and dedicated Family Lawyer and Mediator in disputes over children and property.
Practical and sensible in her approach, Jenny puts mediation clients at ease with her mediation style and valuable experience.
Some of Jenny’s relevant Training and Experience is as follows:
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and able to issue s60I Certificates under The Family Law Act 1975
- Solicitor for 27 years, practising exclusively in the area of Family Law
- Practised in Queensland and in New South Wales and currently Principal of legal practice in her own name
- Has undertaken Mediations for Legal Aid since 1992 and also private mediations – in both property and parenting disputes
- Accredited Mediator with the Queensland Law Society
- Has conducted Conciliation Conferences for the Federal Circuit Court at Relationships Australia
- On the Panel of Independent Child Lawyers with the Legal Aid Office Queensland, representing children in Family Law matters since 1992