B Business (Denmark)
Michella is a business owner with a great fascination for human psychology and a sincere hear-filled passion for people and conflict resolution. With her professionalism and down-to-earth personality she will make you feel at ease while guiding you through the mediation process.
Michella specialises in workplace mediation (including Employee-Employer, Bullying and Discrimination) and Family Law mediation, however she also mediates in areas such as Small Business, Corporations and Defamation.
Some of Michella’s relevant training and experience is as follows: –
- Nationally Accredited Mediator under the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS)
- Trained and Accredited as a Mediator with the Dispute Resolution Branch of the Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney General
- Through her business, Michella provides training seminars to employers, management and their staff as a proactive tool to avoid conflict
- Higher Business Degree (3 years full time study in Denmark) equivalent to a Bachelor Degree
- Diploma of Neuro-science of Leadership
- PRISM Brain Mapping Australia Accredited Practitioner
- Certificates in Human Resources
- Diplomas of Financial Services
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department and able to issue S60I Certificates under the Family Law Act 1975