Our Expert Mediators
Brisbane Mediations has a panel of over 30 of Australia’s top mediators. Our aim is to help you resolve your issues effectively and inexpensively.
We offer you the insight and help that only expertise and experience can provide.
Our senior mediators are proven negotiators with legal and/or social science backgrounds. They are all highly qualified to help resolve your issues.
- We have a strong panel of Family Mediators.
- Many of our mediators have specialist training and experience in resolving workplace disputes.
- Some are especially skilled in resolving disputes over wills, estates and issues to do with care of elderly or disabled relatives.
- Others have the necessary experience to assist with commercial disputes – whether straightforward or complex.
- We pride ourselves in respecting and facilitating ongoing relationships between parties long after the initial dispute is resolved.
Click here for details of our Mediators.
Our Independent Advisers
If requested, we are able to supply the services of specialist independent advisers such as:
- A child consultant in parenting disputes
- A financial consultant in property disputes
- An expert in estates as needed, or
- Other advisers appropriate to the dispute
Click here to find out more.
Mediation sessions are arranged to suit you and the other party. They usually take place at our Resolution Centre, although our mediators will convene meetings outside Brisbane if this is requested by the parties. Special conditions apply in the latter cases.
The format of mediation sessions can vary. Discussion can take place either in the same room or with each party in a separate room and the mediator moving between the two (‘shuttle mediation’).
In addition, where necessary we have the facilities to interview and mediate via telephone and/or Skype.